CINE-BOOKS Platform invites photographers to join the world's first visual storytelling Platform. The unique content of the Platform is photo stories – a genre which combines photography and cinematography, also known as photo comics, roman-photo, fotonovela, photofilm, frame and sequence projects.
The Platform offers hosting and monetization functionalities of pay-per-view. By distributing your project within the platform, you get 85% of profit from viewings and 15% is left for the hosting service.
- Submit your projects to the Premium Channel where it will be seen by a lot of users and profit from the subscribers.
- Create your personal channel on the Cine-Books Platform as a portfolio or for monetization of your projects.
Freelance for creative photographers and an alternative to photostocks
Opportunity to prove yourself as a director and project producer
New creative possibilities in the format of storytelling, a unique portfolio
Cooperation with writers and actors, PR and SM opportunities, new fans
of the CINE-BOOKS Platform
- Discover the interest of end-users in the project before investing time, effort, and money in it
- Find a great story in which the end-users show their interest
- Attract external investments for projects
- Use the built-in crowdfunding feature to increase the budget for your own projects
- Take advantage of the cine-book format to produce products as attractive as web series or TV series, but with much cheaper production costs
- Distribute completed products across multiple platforms via our distribution network and yours using the Cine-Books technology
- Get a subcontracting project from the Cine-Books production studio