ABOUT THE COMPANY
CINE-BOOKS Entertainment is the content producer and MCN (Multi Channel Network) media company with proprietary next-gen OTT technology. The company has ambitions to change the world of storytelling entertainment and book publishing industries.
The company produces and distribute unique multimedia content called “cine-books.” The cine-book is a new type of home entertainment for individual use or in a group that combines the advantages of books and movies. Our products:
1. Cinematic books - products based on books plot that combine the advantages of both books and movies. Unlike film adaptations, these products include a book’s full original content, with such approach we are able to create long-playing engaging series for smart audience based on bestselling books.
2. Cinematic stories – based on screenplays. It is a fast alternative to web-series and movies.
The company developed a brand new media format and proprietary state-of-the-art OTT tech to distribute this new kind of content via all suitable media and channels (web, mobile, smart TV, game consoles etc.)
Innovations in Media & Entertainment industry
CINE-BOOKS Entertainment be able to help adapt M&E industry companies to the new industry rules.
What do we offer?
We offer fresh ideas and innovative solutions together with a long-term strategy customary designed according to your specific needs.
Why do we offer these services?
So you can successfully challenge your competition like well-established OTT companies, emerging vMVPDs and other digital entertainments (Websites, Computers Games, AR/VR, audiobooks, Mobile Apps, Social Networks, e-Books etc.)
- Brand new experience delivery for your audiences;
- High-quality screenplays (literary IP) to produce original content;
- Dramatic decrease of production costs for high-quality storytelling content;
- Power of MCN: access to a large pool of amateur and professional producers who create content that exactly meet the needs of your audiences;
- Offering an answer to the problem of audience fragmentation – let each audience decide what stories are worth it to be filmed;
- Expand audiences with consumers which are more interested in the quality plot rather than VFX;
- Cost-effective involvement of celebrities using 3D clones.
We develops Cine-Books B2B platform for creating an eco-system for this new media format. The Platform is a virtual common ground for indie content producers, rights holders, distributors, investors and other stakeholders, who can use the platform to discuss, plan and bring a new type of visual content to the market.